Filcro Media Staffing identifies a broad spectrum of media and broadcasting executives in The Middle East and the United States capable of leading strategically or tactically in every area required across all broadcasting and digital media platforms.
Development, Programming, Production, Post Production, Client Services, On Air Promotion & Scheduling, Network Public Relations, Creative Services
GM’s, Sales, Sales Operations, Planning, Traffic, Inventory, Affiliate Relations, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Legal & Business Affairs, Government Relations, Corporate Communications, Platform Integration, News & Journalism.
Broadcast Operations, Production Operations, Broadcast Engineering, Broadcast IT for Cable, Satellite, Digital, RF, Wireless, New Media
Middle East Media Growth
- The development of Middle East programing for regional and international markets. The Middle East in the United States
- Technical infrastructure for Middle East distribution and assimilation
- Multiple platform synergies for digital, RF, interactive and wireless applications
- A growing awareness and desire for Middle East news and high journalistic standards, geopolitical information, sports, documentary, entertainment and reality product containing Middle East history, current affairs and culture
- Filcro Media Staffing recruits Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Urdu and Pashto speaking executives with bilingual capabilities in English, Russian and Chinese when applicable.
Assignments related to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Sudan, UAE, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Morocco, Algeria,Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania and others.
The United States - MENA - Sub Sahara - LATAM - Maghreb
Filcro Media Staffing
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
The United States of America