Broadcasting and Media Executive Search
Filcro Media Staffing is a retainer based media and broadcasting executive search firm providing specialized identification of broadcasting, advertising and digital media executives within a multitude of domestic and international markets across a variety of media platforms.
Filcro Media Staffing offers numerous benefits and advantages to clients of the firm.
- Focus - An environment dedicated exclusively to broadcasting and related broadcast media on multiple platforms.
- Acumen - A comprehensive understanding of skills, relationships, reporting structures and the diverse corporate cultures in the media industries.
- Specialization - Detailed knowledge of every business, creative and technical function in the industry from a tactical and strategic perspective
- Experience - Filcro Media offers over 20 years of media recruitment experience
- Scope - From CEO to Manager,. every search is treated with the same dedication and resources.
- Pricing - Based on the firm’s resources and media experience, clients enjoy costs that reflect repetitive identification in each practice group on multiple levels.
- Expeditious - Based on modality, reputation and industry understanding the firm quickly identifies, recruits, qualifies and attracts ideal candidates. The firm accomplishes more in a few weeks than most search firms accomplish in many months. The firm is aggressive, knowledgeable, conscientious and quick to create multiple opportunities that facilitate success. Filcro Media Staffing does not bill clients for expenses or professional services in a manner that would make it advantageous to extend the search process.
- Reputation - Inclusive searches offering diverse candidates from an extensive pool of comprehensive data, O&D charting, industry contacts, visibility, a known reputation and proven efficacy.
- Geographics - Every major media market in the United States. International markets include Europe, Asia, The Middle East and South America
- Transparency - Clients receive real-time access to deliverables and each search ecology through the firm’s proprietary SEIT system regardless of geographics and time differences. The pace and nuance of a search can be as collaborative or autonomous as each client requires.
Detailed information pertaining to the firm’s specialized executive search practices, search methodologies, recruitment efficacy, management consulting and business terms and conditions, can be reviewed by utilizing the appropriate links designated on this page.
Modality - Filcro Media Staffing’s Search Methodologies
- Business, creative and technical goal determinations
- Tactical, strategic, cultural, change management and succession issues
- Time lines
- Consensus for formulation of skill sets and experience for search document
- Initial universe compilation
- Recruitment of candidates for tiering
- Qualification assessments
- Attraction of candidates
- Candidate justification procedures
- Tiering of candidates
- Client interviews, internal assessments and justification reviews
- Client and Filcro Media confer to determine ideal(s)
- Documented verification of background, education and experience
- Hiring terms, contract negotiations and or relocation finalization
- Formal offer
- Acclimation assessment
These standardized and proprietary methodologies have been utilized to facilitate specialized media and broadcasting executive search assignments, since 1985.
The firm conducts an “orchestrated” search process that has proven modality and efficacy. The firm’s focus and acumen are noted within specific case histories and sales case histories relevant to business, technical and creative identification. The firm’s practice permits established means to be honed at any point during universe compilation, identification or tiering. Each search ecology is transparent and collaborative with reporting functions that are unique to the level of tactical and strategic weighting of each assignment.
The focus is fulfilling a client’s goals. Filcro Media Staffing’s reporting process facilitates clear definition and verification during every phase of recruitment, identification and assessment. Each variable becomes a catalyst capable of improving the search process. Clients hiring senior level executives enjoy transparent tiering of candidates through our proprietary SEIT system
Specialized Media Search Groups and Disciplines
The “Recruitment Practices” page contains detailed information pertaining to the specialized search practice areas within Filcro Media Staffing. Business, technical and creative recruitment disciplines are discussed in detail allowing clients to garner a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s approach to the identification of specific hard skill sets and experience in each media and broadcasting practice group. C level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers are all identified, recruited, attracted, qualified, verified, hired and retained by utilizing broad and granular knowledge based on experience that is within context of the specific industry and the function itself.
Reporting, Deliverables and Logistics - (SEIT)
Filcro Media Staffing combines traditional and proprietary search tools to enhance the identification process by increasing access to real-time information. The result is a simple and highly effective information tool called SEIT.
Clients conducting senior level searches have access to our proprietary SEIT system, pronounced “see it”. SEIT stands for search ecology information technology. We are the only executive search firm to offer SEIT.
Filcro Media Staffing provides a number of selected “Case Histories” for clients to understanding the firm’s methodologies within context of specific searches. The firm’s reasoning during the executive search process is an important factor in examining Filcro Media Staffing’s modality.
We encourage new clients to read an appropriate case history or group of case histories relevant to their current identification needs.
Management Consulting Options
- Formulation of compensation structures for business, creative and technology environments
- Succession planning
- Change management assessments for new lines of business or within context of acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and venture capital funding
- Skill set formulation and assessments
- Strategic and tactical planning within each practice group
Filcro Media functions independently or as part of an acquiring concern, executive search committee, funding entity or as an adjunct to internal resources. Pro Bono reviews
©2015 Filcro Media Staffing, all rights reserved - Digital Media Jobs
Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms and Media Management Consulting Services by Filcro Media Staffing
Client Reviews: http://www.filcro-media-staffing.com/html/filcro_media_staffing_reviews.html
Employers Page: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/_retain_our_firm.html#Contact-FMS