Position Director Financial Analysis - Network Advertising Sales Financial Analysis and Reporting Compensation
- to $65,000 based on experience
- Outstanding health, retirement and other benefits for you and your family
- Stability, security and growth with a respected global media and entertainment conglomerate
Location New York City, NY - USA
Chicago, IL - USA
Primary Function Network Advertising Sales Financial Analysis and Reporting The Organization Major Television Network as a division of a U.S. based global media and entertainment conglomerate Key Responsibilities
- Perform various financial analysis and reporting functions within Ad Sales
- Assist the Vice President of Advertising Sales Finance in managing the Financial Reporting activities of Advertising Sales.
- The coordination with the Advertising Sales team, Sales Planning team, Finance Department and the Credit and Collections team. The position offers unique exposure to a variety of business areas within the organization as well as an intimate involvement in the workings of Cable Network Advertising Sales.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the following
- Financial Reporting - Prepares Weekly Revenue Reports, Quarterly AE Budget Transfers, Branding Analysis, Liability Reports, assists in Cash Back transactions, assists in Month-End Reporting, researches Revenue Reporting inquiries from AEs, and assists in production of ad-hoc reporting.
- Ad Sales Finance Maintenance Functions - Daily management of discrepancy reporting, management of New Customer/Agency Change information, conducts monthly compliance reviews, maintenance of Actual/Budget tables in the Sales Planning System, and maintenance of New Agency information in the Sales Planning System.
- Yearly and Quarterly Budgeting and Forecasting - Conducts monthly research of expenses and prepares monthly Expense Variance reports.
- Process and Procedures Consultation - Assist Director in drafting and distributing Process and Procedures documentation.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in financial analysis, financial reporting or management consulting, preferably in the media / broadcasting industry.
- A high level of competence with Process Flows as well as superior spreadsheet skills.
- A willingness to learn on a granular level the "full cycle" business processes.
- Ability to understand complicated business processes
- Effectively build relationships across departments
- Develop advanced spreadsheet models and approach business processes with a critical perspective to recommend changes.
- College degree in related discipline
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Media Metrics - OPTIONAL
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley reporting concerns - OPTIONAL
Contact Mr. Tony Filson
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
United States of America
Resume fax: 212-599-1023
Resume: e-mail link
Resume submission policy
- Director Network Sales Finance should appear in the subject line followed by your First and Last name. Example: "Director Network Sales Finance - John Doe"
- Please include your salary history and a resume that includes dates of employment.
- Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone and E-mail Address contact information all desired.
- Candidates with appropriate financial experience will be contacted by a research associate or Officer in Charge of Search (OIC).
EEO Policy Filcro Media Staffing and the organization we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
International Media and Broadcasting
Executive Search Firms -Copyright © 2005 - All rights reserved Filcro
Filcro, Inc. 1985 - 2005 Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms.
Manager Network Sales Finance - Financial Reporting and Analysis jobs in the broadcasting industry