a Filcro Media Company
|Chief Financial Officer - U.S. Production Operations|
|Salary||$160,000 - $200,000 with 35% Bonus, Outstanding Benefits & Corporate Relocation|
|Location||New York City, NY - U.S.A. & travel to Los Angeles, CA - U.S.A.|
to the President of this sub-co of a major media and entertainment conglomerate.
The sole purpose of this division is to produce and co-produce entertainment
product for TV, Motion Picture and Broadband.
This person in conjunction with programming, development, distribution and sales will oversee the financial aspects of all U.S. Operations. Travel to studios in L.A. 4-6 times a year for production meetings and oversight.
Responsible for supervising the financial aspects of the TV, Film and Broadband
2. Responsible for financial reporting for corporate communications and shareholders.
3. Responsible for cost projections for major film projects and talent contracts.
4. Work in conjunction with international group to amortize costs through distribution in multiple markets.
5. Maintain relationships with banking community.
6. Provide guidance for financial controls and reporting.
Work with "Corporate Finance" and Treasury" from parent company for fiscal
Mr. Tony Filson
342 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Tel: (212) 599-0909 Ext. 215
Fax: (212) 599-1023
Filcro Media is one of the leading executive search firms in the United States devoted to broadcasting executive search.
Affiliate, MSO, .COM, Corporate Media, Public Broadcasting, Major Media
and Entertainment Conglomerates are a few of the types of organizations
that are confidentially supported by our identification capabilities.