Executive Producer - News and Information
Prague, Czech Republic
Position Executive Producer, News and Information Convergence - Prague Compensation
- Six figure salary based on experience
- Outstanding benefits
- Corporate relocation and housing
Location Prague, the Czech Republic Primary Function The strategic and tactical management, development and implementation of English broadcast news programming and product on multiple media platforms. To facilitate news and information convergence The Organization International communications service serving Eastern and Southeastern Europe; the Caucasus; and Central and Southwestern Asia. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the English-language news and information products from and about the organizations broadcast region and 28 language services that are delivered across multiple media platforms (Internet, radio, TV). News and Information Convergence.
- Manage a large staff that provides breaking news, analyses, features, and other products for broadcast programs, on-line websites, and print publications.
- Responsible for editorial control
- Work organization and allocation, performance management, training, and problem resolution; as well as for short and long-range planning and goal setting through: conduct of daily story conferences and editorial meetings, effectively dealing with breaking news stories, and planning for enterprise news, and special projects and events.
- University degree in Journalism, or in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ related professional journalism experience required.
- Considerable management experience, including managing change in a media environment.
- Considerable knowledge of existing and emerging technologies in multi-media news and broadcasting.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and develop program content across multiple media platforms, and in response to both immediate and longer-term requirements. To effectively implement convergence.
- Work experience in, and/or extensive knowledge of, the organization's broadcast regions.
- Must be able to handle deadline pressure and work well in stressful situations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must have excellent creative and editorial judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide and diverse range of staff from varied cultures.
- Skill in organizing resources, budgets and establishing priorities.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of one or more of the major languages of the broadcast region (Russian, Farsi, or a Turkic language) highly desirable. Working knowledge of the cultures and regions more important.
Contact Mr. Tony Filson
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
United States of America
Resume fax: 212-599-1023
Resume: e-mail link
Resume submission policy
- News Executive Producer should appear in the subject line followed by your First and Last name. Example: "New Executive Producer - John Doe"
- Please include your salary history and a resume that includes dates of employment.
- Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone and E-mail Address contact information all desired.
- Candidates with appropriate experience will be contacted by a research associate or Officer in Charge of Search (OIC).
EEO Policy Filcro Media Staffing and the organization we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
International Media and Broadcasting
Executive Search Firms -Copyright © 2005 - All rights reserved Filcro
Filcro, Inc. 1985 - 2005 Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms
International journalism jobs for news executive producers in Prague the Czech Republic - jobs for international news journalists in Prague - News and information convergence