Filcro Legal Staffing recruits Paralegal Managers and Paralegal Supervisors for New York and Washington, DC law firms.
Filcro Legal Staffing offers specialized legal recruiting services with a heritage of recruitment excellence serving the legal community since 1985.
International, national and regional Law firms utilize Filcro Legal Staffing to recruit Paralegal Managers, Supervisors and highly skilled paralegals across all legal practice areas and specialties.
Employers - Paralegal Managers - Paralegals - Home - Washington, DC - NYC
Washington, DC - USA
$120,000 and bonus
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K w/match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Savings Accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate Gym Memberships
A well respected Washington, D.C. law firm is actively recruiting for an experienced Paralegal Manager.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience managing paralegal staff over multiple locations as well as cultivating an environment for learning and professional growth.
Preference will be given to those with strong knowledge in the following practice areas: Complex Commercial Litigation, IP, Trademark Prosecution, Bankruptcy, Corporate, Finance, Real Estate, International Trade and Healthcare.
- Oversee paralegal team in multiple satellite offices
- Collaborate with HR to recruit, interview and hire for openings within department
- Execute performance reviews for new and existing staff providing feedback and areas to improve
- Cultivate a team environment and handle all employee concerns and/or issues that may arise
- Manage paralegal compensation approving changes based on merit and promotion within budget
- Review timesheets and time entry, monitor billable hours and approving leave requests
- Ensure deadlines are met by monitoring reporting statistics measuring workload, productivity and making re-assignments where needed
- Spend half-time performing billable work assignments
- 10+ years litigation paralegal experience
- Strong management and supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Ability to approach the department from a business perspective balancing cost of operations and performance output
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work overtime
Filcro Legal Staffing
Resume submission link
Legal jobs in Washington, DC law firms: Link