Position Financial Analyst - Network Budget and Forecast Analysis - New York Compensation
Benefits: Medical Plan (s), Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability Plan (s) - Long and Short, Flexible Spending Account (s), Retirement Plan (s), Savings, 401K, Stock - 10% of income per year, Direct Deposit, Wellness Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Family Plan (s), Internal Posting for Promotions and Transfers
- to $70,000 based on experience
- Outstanding health, retirement and other benefits for you and your family - see below
- Stability, security and growth with a respected global media and entertainment conglomerate
Location New York, NY - USA Primary Function Prepare budgets and monthly forecasts for Sales, Research and Affiliate Relations The Organization Entertainment Television Network Key Responsibilities
- Prepare budgets and monthly forecasts for Sales, Research and Affiliate Relations
- Monitor monthly financial results compared to budget and forecast and prepare monthly detailed variance reports
- Analyze monthly results to determine if month-end accruals are required under accrual accounting
- Use Oracle Financial Systems and custom TM1 database to prepare monthly reporting packages for Senior Management
- Assist as liaison between Finance and Sales, Special Events and other departments
- Work on special projects for the departments of the Television Network
- Interact with senior management from the departments and suggest operational and financial improvements
- Assist in the overall consolidation of the Television Network monthly financials using custom TM1 software and related excel reports
- Assist in the maintenance of the custom financial TM1 database for the Network
- The analyst will move into a supervisory role over time.
- College Graduate
- Energetic self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, ability to prioritize and work within a deadline oriented environment
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong Excel skills
- CPA is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Oracle GL and TM1 a strong plus
- Either 2+ years of Public accounting and Private experience or 2-4 years Private experience
Contact Filcro Media Staffing
Broadcasting Financial Recruitment
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Resume fax: 212-599-1023
Resume: e-mail link
Resume submission policy
- "New York Financial Analyst" should appear in the subject line followed by your First and Last name. Example: "New York Financial Analyst - John Doe"
- Please include your salary history and a resume that includes dates of employment.
- Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone and E-mail Address contact information all desired.
- Candidates with appropriate financial experience will be contacted by a research associate or Officer in Charge of Search (OIC).
EEO Policy Filcro Media Staffing and the organization we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
International Media and Broadcasting
Executive Search Firms -Copyright © 2005 - All rights reserved Filcro
Filcro, Inc. 1985 - 2006 Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms.
Manager Network Sales Finance - Financial
Reporting and Analysis jobs in New York City in the broadcasting industry
Financial Analyst Jobs in New York City TV broadcasting Finance Jobs