Position Director Video Production and Co-Production
Children's Educational Programming and TV Interactive Products
- $150,000 - $180,000 w/ 20% bonus eligibility
- Outstanding health, retirement and other benefits for you and your family
- Generous corporate relocation and housing
- Stability, security and growth with a respected global provider of quality educational programming
Location Baltimore, MD - USA Position Summary To provide every family with the tools that measurably improve their children's learning, growth, and success in lifelong education. We are looking for a bright, resourceful Director of Video Production with a passion for children's education and entertainment and an understanding of today's family-life to join our fast-paced, successful and growing team. The Organization Publicly traded corporation with a noted reputation of excellence within media related educational programs, and programming for children. The firm is launching into interactive video production this year as a new online and MSO driven entity. Key Responsibilities
- Oversees development of individual videos and DVD's for retail distribution.
- Adhering to established quality standards, the Director of Video Production is responsible for managing production teams to on-schedule, on-budget delivery of video products and shows.
- Work with executive producers, creative and writing teams to develop a series look, feel and concept.
- Manage relationship with co-producers of television programming.
- Develop characters as they transition from book illustration to video format and/or create new characters for multiple media platforms to also include interactive CD Roms.
- Manage video production from beginning to end with internal and external production teams.
- Projects include 4-to-6 stand alone video segments of 12 minutes each this year and approximate 20, 30-minutes episodes of a video series.
- Seven or more years of experience in educational or children's video production.
- Ability to manage full-scale production teams on business technical and creative levels.
- Excellent project management skills with regard to balancing budget and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills.
- Flexibility and skill in managing others as well as working independently and hands-on when needed.
- Strong sense of ownership, follow-through and a focus on results.
- Strength to perform well under pressure and meet deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to the mission of teaching children and building a growing business team who will meet that goal.
- Fluency in second language preferred but not required. Spanish would be very helpful w/ domestic and international businesses.
Contact Mr. Tony Filson
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
United States of America
Resume fax: 212-599-1023
Resume: e-mail link
Resume submission policy
- Director Video Production should appear in the subject line followed by your First and Last name. Example: "Director Video Production - John Doe"
- Please include your salary history and a resume that includes dates of employment.
- Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone and E-mail Address contact information all desired.
- Candidates with appropriate Educational and Children's production experience will be contacted by a research associate or Officer in Charge of Search (OIC).
EEO Policy Filcro Media Staffing and the organization we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
International Media and Broadcasting
Executive Search Firms - Copyright © 2011 - All rights reserved Filcro
Filcro, Inc. 1985 - 2011 Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms.
Educational and Children's Programming and Production Jobs in Baltimore, MD
jobs in children's programming and production for producers seeking jobs in educational production and co-production and programming for children in Baltimore Maryland