- Legal search for legal professionals since 1985
Position Legal Administrative Assistant - Media and Entertainment - Merger and Acquisitions Compensation
- to $75,000 based on related experience, acumen and skills
- Outstanding health, retirement and other benefits for you and your family
- Stability, security and growth with a respected global media and entertainment conglomerate
Location New York, NY - USA Primary Function Assistant to senior corporate counsel in charge of global mergers and acquisitions The Organization Global media and entertainment conglomerate Key Responsibilities
- Administrative support to counsel
- Function as liaison to internal and external executives
- Utilize advanced functions within Microsoft Word to compile, edit and review legal documents pertaining to confidential transactions.
- Maintain the attorney's calendar
- Schedule appointments and travel
- Related legal secretarial and administrative experience in a law firm or major corporation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Organized and detailed
- Ability to interface with senior most executives and maintain a high a level of confidentiality at all times
- Microsoft Word on an advanced level to include: Black Lining, Red Lining, Table of Contents and Cross Referencing.
- The ability and desire to work in a sophisticated global transactions environment with career oriented professionals in one of the World's leading media and entertainment companies.
Contact Ms. Crocitto
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Resume fax: 212-599-5050
Resume: e-mail link
Resume submission policy
- Executive Legal Assistant Entertainment should appear in the subject line followed by your First and Last name. Example: "Executive Legal Assistant Entertainment - John Doe"
- Please include your salary history and a resume that includes dates of employment.
- Please include a Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone and or an E-mail Address to contact you with.
- Candidates with appropriate legal experience will be contacted in the order of resume receipt
EEO Policy Filcro Legal Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.